It’s one thing to describe the capabilities and features of the all-new 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor – the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 Raptor ever. But nothing compares to seeing F-150 Raptor do what it does best.
Shot on the same Mojave Desert terrain where F-150 Raptor was designed and tested to excel, the Ford video is a six-part monthly series that shows why F-150 Raptor is the ultimate high-performance off-road pickup truck.
Video series highlights:
- Video 1: F-150 Raptor’s jaw-dropping off-road agility and capability
- Video 2: All-new BF Goodrich KO2 Tires
- Video 3: Six preset driving modes that optimize F-150 Raptor’s performance for virtually every terrain
- Video 4: Long-travel suspension that is the crown jewel of F-150 Raptor
- Video 5: How great design enhances F-150 Raptor’s capability
- Video 6: Ultimate off-road capability
Forged from high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy that helps the truckshed more than 500 pounds, F-150 Raptor is inspired by Ford’s performance heritage in off-road racing that includes Best in the Desert, Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series and the famous Baja 1000.
Redesigned, larger FOX Racing Shox with more suspension travel and all-new terrain management technology help F-150 Raptor tackle the toughest of surfaces. An available Torsen front differential increases off-road capability further.
The all-new 2017 Raptor is powered by Ford’s new, second-generation 3.5-liter EcoBoost® engine, with more horsepower and torque than previous Raptor’s 411-horsepower, 434-lb.-ft. 6.2-liter V8, plus an all-new 10-speed transmission.
The all-new Raptor will be built at Dearborn Truck Plant, and goes on sale fall 2016.